11 Plus Swot Ltd is committed to protecting the privacy of those using our site and the confidentiality of the personal information which our customers provide us with. We will endeavour to ensure that the data we hold is accurate, adequate, relevant and not excessive. We use the information we collect to provide you with the services and goods you need and to ensure that your order is processed smoothly. Beyond that, we only use personal information if volunteered by you. We store your information securely and restrict access to those who have a need to know, and train our staff in handling the information securely and confidentially. 11 Plus Swot will not sell personal information or share personal information with third parties unless these are involved to fulfil your order.
At 11 Plus Swot we use the information we collect to serve our customers in the following ways:
- when you place an order, we need to know your name, e-mail address, delivery address and payment details; this allows us to process and fulfil your order and to keep you up to date on its progress;
- to enable us to personalise the website according to your interests and requirements;
- to let you know about enhancements to the site, special offers and promotions. If you would rather not receive this information anymore you may inform us any time by using the unsubscribe link;
- if you respond to a promotion, we will ask for your name, address and e-mail address. This is so that we can fulfil the promotion and track the popularity of our marketing activity.
You can access your account at any time to change your particulars.
How customers use 11 Plus Swot and the feedback they give us, helps us develop and enhance the site. We are always interested to hear our customers' points of view. If you decide to write a review or comment your username will be displayed and not your real name. We reserve the right, however, to edit comments and reviews, or not to publish any comments or reviews which violate site guidelines.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at our contact address or by emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. To obtain a copy of all information held, we require a written and signed request, before we are able to disclose any information. There is a charge of £10 (as permitted by law). We aim to reply as promptly as we can and within the legal maximum time of 40 days. Please write to 11 Plus Swot Ltd., Light Speed House, Unit 7A West Station Business Park, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6FF.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
11 Plus Swot Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. This policy is effective from 1st March 2011.